Source: EU Portal
Did you guys miss me?
I’m back, and I have some sweet new offers for you! Of course, if you have the coin and don’t mind dealing with us so-called lowlifes…
I’ll see you today, 16:00 UTC at the usual place. Don’t be late. Have your wallet ready, or you’ll miss my first lot!
March 3, 2021 at 17:00 CET through March 11, 2021 at 11:00 CET (UTC+1)
Here’s a reminder about how we do business here at the Black Market. Read it carefully, and don’t make me repeat myself!
Rule Number 1: Follow the black raven to find me!
We do all the deals in your Garage ONLY! Want to know the location? Just follow the black raven and get in the black car. It’ll take you straight to me.
If, for some reason, you don’t like ravens, you can also get to the Black Market the old-fashioned way. Here’s where you can find me.
Rule Number 2: You’re not the only one with sticky fingers.
Everyone wants their slice of the pie at the Black Market, but the number of any particular offer is strictly limited, and the price is fixed (unless it’s up for auction). So, if you want your piece of the pie, you’d better act fast while the offer’s still hot. You can see the offer in the game client 5 minutes before the start of the sale of each lot. If the offer is up for auction, you can see it at 17:00 CET and 05:00 CET (UTC+1). Don’t be late, you can place bids starting from this time.
Rule Number 3: You snooze, you lose!
The offered lots are changed twice a day at 17:00 CET and 05:00 CET (UTC+1). With each lot, there will be an indication of how many pieces of a particular offer are available. Just keep your head in the game. If you get in too late, there’ll be nothing left.
Rule Number 4: Be on your toes and have your savings at the ready!
The goods will be ready at 17:00 CET and 05:00 CET (UTC+1), but you can only buy them five minutes later, at 17:05 CET and 05:05 CET (UTC+1). Use this time wisely ‘cause it’s your own little preview. Don’t fumble around with your wallet when sales begin, or else you’ll miss out on the goods you want.
Rule Number 5: Pay only in gold or credits, depending on how the price is indicated!
What you see is what you get. If the price is indicated in credits, then gold is not accepted, and vice versa.
Rule Number 6: Seven days for everything.
I think they’re already onto us, so to cover our tracks, we only have seven days to wrap this up. It’s up to you to decide what to buy or not before they reach us and shut everything down. The last delivery is scheduled for March 10, and will be available until March 11 at 11:00 CET (UTC +1). Then I’ll have to make a quick exit.
Rule Number 7: Place your bids or lose!
Get ready to take part in closed auctions, which will allow you to set your own price for the most popular lots. The bidding rules are pretty simple:
- I’ll put one lot up for auction with a minimum fixed price in one currency (either credits or gold) and a limited number of offers (for example, X pieces).
- Make a bid that you’re willing to pay. After placing a bid, the amount will be deducted from your account. Don’t worry, we won’t keep the coin if you don’t win the auction. We may be crooks, but we’re not unreasonable!
- Haggle and change your bid as many times as you like.
- At the end of the auction, all bids are frozen. This means you’ll no longer be able to change your bid.
- The players whose bids are in the top X positions win.
- The winners receive the desired lot, and all other participants’ bids are refunded. You get your currency back, fair and square.
Happy shopping, friends!