Well after reading through all the hate towards Ranked Battles I got to say I just enjoy playing it, and I really mean it.
- Max 1 EBR per team, max 2 arty’s per team.
- Less yolo trololo donkies from second division up
- I have a feeling there’s more communication and teamwork, not saying it’s all the time but you get the point
- Getting to play against above average players where I can actually learn new positions/play styles
- Completely different meta from randoms, different tactics
- If you want to rank up constantly, you need to actually think before you do any move
I mean, yeah people cry about gold spam, arty or EBRs but everybody can play those tanks or have full gold load out. I am not super unicum player and have 52,5% WR but I get to finish ranked every time (Usually Bronze, sometimes Silver league). So if I can do it, you can make it work too! What do you think?