Unfortunately, you may face a few minor technical errors during the upcoming Sandbox test of Crew 2.0. We are still working on the concept of the reworked crew system and need to understand whether we are moving in the right direction at this stage. We will polish all the details and visual elements later after considering the results of the Sandbox test and your invaluable feedback.
Some images may be missing in some game interfaces, including the new crew itself. In addition, some images may be changed after the release of Crew 2.0.
The following functionality will not be available during the Sandbox test:
- All game modes, except for Random Battles
- Personal Missions
- In-game Store
- Daily Missions
- Hall of Fame
- Clan functionality (clan landing page, clan profile, Strongholds, Global Map)
- Transition to the Premium Shop
- Mastery Badges and Marks of Excellence
- Vehicle performance rating (WTR rating)
- Chat in the Garage
- Crew dismissal
Functionality that will still work without the support of the new crew system:
- Operations with multinational vehicles
- Vehicle comparison window, taking the crew into account
- Windows with information about vehicles, vehicle preview
Source: EU Portal
The post WoT Sandbox Test: Crew 2.0 – Known Issues appeared first on The Armored Patrol.