The Big Hunt event, revamped visual effects, and other new features await you. Take a look at the Developer Bulletin, and welcome to join the Test!
Round 2 Schedule
Commanders, thank you for participating in the Public Test for Update 0.10.2! Your feedback helps us to improve the version and to fix errors. Check out the changelog and join the second session of the Public Test!
- Big Hunt: balance tweaks were made to ships and battle settings, fixed several bugs, updated visual effects and text prompts.
- Applied fixes and improvements to the updated visual effects.
- Balance changes to several ships were made.
- Fixed some other bugs.
Combat Missions and Rewards
|Fight a Random or Co-op Battle.
Reward on the Live Server: 3x signals of each type, except special signals
|Fight three Random or Co-op Battles.
Reward on the Live Server: 10x Type 6 camouflages
|Fight three Big Hunt battles playing each of the following ships:
Reward on the Live Server: 1x Wargaming container
|Complete the following combat mission group in Random Battles playing Tier VIII–X ships:
Reward on the Live Server: 5x each of the following special signals: Scylla, Basilisk, and Leviathan
One Wargaming container provides 1 day of Premium Account.
- Every participant of the Public Test will have all researchable Tier VIII ships, helmed by Commanders with 19 skill points, credited to their PT accounts.
- Research prices for ships and ship modules will be substantially discounted.
- Players will be able to reset Commander skills free of charge.
If you’re joining the Public Test for the first time since Update 0.10.2, you’ll be awarded the following additional bonuses:
- 500,000,000 credits; 30,000 doubloons; and 90 days of Premium Account.
- 50 signal flags of all types (except special signals) will also be added to your PT account.
If you fought at least one battle on the Public Test Server during the 0.10.0–0.10.1 Public Tests, your account will be copied from the Live Server to the Public Test Server.
How to Enter
All information on how to join the Public Test and obtain its rewards is available on a dedicated page of the official website.
Source: EU Portal
The post WoWS: Public Test of Update 0.10.2: Round 2 appeared first on The Armored Patrol.