We adjusted the parameters of some ships based on testing results. The changes will be applied to Italian battleships, German destroyers and Austin.
German destroyers Z-31, Tier VII; Gustav Julius Maerker, Tier VIII:
- Torpedoes replaced with ones similar to the base torpedoes of T-22:
- Torpedo range reduced from 8 to 7 km;
- Torpedo speed reduced from 65 to 61 knots.
German destroyer Felix Schultz, Tier IX:
- Torpedoes replaced with ones similar to the base torpedoes of Gaede:
- Torpedo range reduced from 8 to 7.5 km;
- Torpedo speed reduced from 65 to 62 knots.
- The angle at which the check for ricochets is made for SAP shells has been increased from 60 to 65 degrees.
VII Francesco Caracciolo:
- Main battery reload time increased from 30 to 33 s.
VIII Vittorio Veneto:
- Main battery reload time increased from 33 to 34 s.
- Main battery reload time increased from 35 to 37 s.
From February 17 to May 12, a second season of Ranked Battles will be held.
7 vs 7
Tiers VIII-IX in the Bronze League
Tiers IX-X in the Silver League
Tier X in the Gold League.
The duration of the season and the amount of earnable steel and doubloons were doubled.
The number of stars required to reach Rank 1 and qualify was, on average, multiplied by 1,5.
The post WoWS ST 0.10.1, changes to test ships, second season of Ranked Battles appeared first on The Armored Patrol.